Friday, August 10, 2012

Citita

When Caitlin and I went on that bike ride Caitlin met a sweet guy named Saul. Tonight he wanted to hang out and so he brought his friend and Caitlin brought me and we went to centro for the evening... it was a ton of fun! We walked around and they told us some funny stories. Apparently there are underground tunnels in centro but it's illegal to go in them. I wonder if there are police patrolling down there or something? I want to find them! Sooo cool! It was a sweet night though, we had fun. And again, I am so so so so thankful that Caitlin is my roommate. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

 Classic cathedral pic with Alex, me, Saul, and Caitlin. 

 Find your country! Apparently Alex is from Japan today haha

 Then we went to this little art exhibit thing... couples pic! haha

 Both of their faces... priceless.

 We had more fun making our own art in the art haha. 

 Group pic! 

 Also Caitlin and I love the Sillas de Amor so we took funny pictures in them with our Mexicans.

 How presh? haha

 Then we were driving home and saw this cool Mayan thing in the middle of the street and we thought it was soo cool and so we pulled the car over and ran across traffic to get this picture. lol

Haha what a good night out with our new Mexican friends. They were both so fun, good times in Mexico with Caitlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment