Monday, August 27, 2012

We Love Beach Days

Today we had the day off so we decided to hit up the beach again. I think that this was like our fourth time this week? haha... but our days are numbered so we're trying to get the most out of it while we still can! Also, we need to get all bronzed up before we go home. Claro.

 We discovered something new today though even though we've been there a million times! This really cool shop! It's a non-profit organization that sells hand-made goods and then donates the money that they make back to the Mayan villages and such. I don't know how we never saw this place before either. It was so cool! I wanted to buy everything but I have barely any pesos left =( I did get a really cool pencil case though. Can't wait to use it next year! 

 Cutest shop ever! 

Then we were tanning on the beach and suddenly there was some crazy bird attack. Reminded me of kennie ;) haha 

We also played volleyball with some kids who were on vacation from Monteray too. They were cool and had sweet accents so we hung out with them for a bit. 

 Caitlin and I also went swimming with these two little boys who were 8 and 11 and we played with them in the waves for an hour or so. They were adorable and had the cutest Yucatecan accents. We loved talking to them! 

Then we played some more volleyball and guess who showed up? DANIEL! He seriously finds us everywhere we go! We didn't even tell him that we were going to the beach either. I have no idea how he found us... I'm convinced that I have some sort of GPS embedded in my skin or something? Ahhh... so creepy. Tengo la camisa negra. Haha he wears that outfit 24/7. Doesn't matter what he's doing.

Today was a fun beach day though. Caitlin and I also met these two guys who were cousins and one of them is a professional soccer player. He plays for Atlas. They were cool-ish. We're facebook friends with them now though so that's pretty cool... we just love having Mexican friends haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment