Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Massages

This afternoon Caitlin and I went to Brooke's house because their family has a private masseuse. She comes and gives massages to everyone in the family two times a week! So today they had a couple extra spots and they let Caitlin and I go. It was heavenly! I got an hour massage for $6.00! Rough life eh? I'm thinkin' that I need to find of these private masseuse ladies and bring them back with me.

After our massage we swam with Aaron, Tyler, Brooke, and Marie as always. We danced in the pool as usual and just had fun. I love hanging out with that group! 

 This series of pictures is my favourite... Typical Tyler and Brooke relationship haha. 


 There's no way that he's going in by himself! 

And of course we had to paint our faces with the mysterious paint on the side of the pool walls. We're thinking it might be chlorine now though so maybe we shouldn't rub it on our faces. Opps.

No comments:

Post a Comment