Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Hate Goodbyes...

Today was my last day of church! It was so sad! All of our friends came to our ward though to see us and it was so cute. I seriously love these people! They are the kindest, most sincere friends in the world. They wrote us little letters and Kemish drew us a picture and Daniel made us all these fake diplomas with our names on it that he signed haha. It was the cutest. Love them all! 

The cutest brother and sister best friends I ever had! The only thing missing in this photo is Coco.

Kim sandwich! 

Apparently this is how boys say bye to each other... just gotta wrestle I guess.

We were so lucky to have Profe as our facilitator! He and his wife were so fun and easy to talk to about stuff. They really took care of us and made sure that we were safe, but at the same time were relaxed and wanted us to have fun. And oh my goodness, I love each and every one of their kids so much. Isa, Marcus, and Lily will always have a special little place in my heart.

Group pic! Best group ever! 

Precious things.

Beautiful girls! 

I had so so so many fun times with Zuri! She just makes me laugh ALL the time! No way I could ever forget her!

Best friends! We were crying so much when we had to say bye! 

All the villas girls with Zuri! 

Hugs for everyone! 

She was so happy to get her diploma! haha 

Lovers... bahaha! Everyone was so sad!

Haha all the Mexicans loved Alannah and her red hair!

Dream team! 

Our salsa dancing crew! 

Had to get this final treasure. We had such an interesting relationship. Daniel is definitely the definition of crazy, but that's why we love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment