Sunday, July 08, 2012

That Fish Has Eyes

Today we headed to the beach after school! We went straight there and got lunch in Progresso. We got to eat at a really fun restaurant right on the beach called Flamingos. It was decorated really cute and had a ton of delicious food. 


 The group for the day! 

 We were so excited because they brought us out unlimited freshly cooked chips before our meal!

 Rachel and I were pretty amused by the glass bottles. At this restaurant pop was cheaper than water haha. I actually like pop here because there is about half the carbonation. My new favourite drink = Manzanita (a sort of apple cider pop).. yumm!


 Look! Catsup! Hahaha... #easilyentertained

This may be the best picture of the whole trip.... Ethan ordered a fried fish and this is what he got! Eyes, scales, fins and everything! 

Here it is... he actually ate it all!

Ethan's first kiss! 

Natalie and I... I ordered fish too (mom, aren't you proud?) but luckily it didn't have any body parts!

 Group with our Mexican food!

 Cuties.... they both went with the safe choice of a cheeseburger though! They missed out.

 There is now a joke that I must always be the one to rub sunscreen on people's backs... so here I am at my finest ;) haha

 Hey ladies... wanna see me do a backflip for the first time (yeah, right).

 Perfectly executed.... no way that was his first time!

My new study spot... Much better than the HBLL. I'm so lucky to live in such a beautiful place! There's nothing better than playing in the sand and swimming in the water with some great friends! I wish I could get a tan every time I opened a textbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment