Sunday, July 15, 2012

Los Trompos

Today after school we headed to the beach (again). Haha I think I'm just going to set up a tent on the beach and never leave... It's way too beautiful out there. I am destined to be a beach bum!

Before we went though we made a stop in centro and went to the infamous Los Trompos. Los Trompos is a restaurant that sells Pizza al Pastor (aka the best Pizza in the whole world!). So a group of us girls went after class and finally tried it... It definitely lived up to my expectations. No wonder everyone talks about it! It was so so delicious! I'm already craving it again!

 Pizza al Pastor!

 Girlies in my Spanish class

 We also tried some Mexicali pizza... good, but nothing compared to al Pastor.

 Lyndy loves habanero sauce (sooo spicy!) and so I pretended to be her and take a huge spoonful of it. I probably would have actually eaten it. Just one drop is enough to give your whole meal a huge kick!

 My favourite drink in Mexico.... Manzanita! It's like sparkling apple juice.. but for every meal!

 We had the cutest server in the whole world! We had to take a picture with him!

 On our way to Progreso! Rachel was excited... Laurita was obviously pretty tired.. haha

Doing homework on the bus... might as well make the most of the 45-min trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment